Earth is a toxic place. Our body becomes contaminated by these toxins from the polluted air we breathe and the processed food we eat. According to the CDC, 85% of all illnesses are caused by toxins and pollutants in our bodies. This is where cellular detox comes in. Many people engage in regimes of cellular detoxification to maintain good health and avoid diseases.
Toxins stored in your body:
- Makes weight loss difficult.
- Messes with your memory, clarity, and ability to focus.
- Hinders your immune system.
- Interferes with the endocrine system which in turn gives you fatigue, and supresses your sleep cycle and overall quality of life.
And these are just some of the things toxins affect. Cancer, foot pain, fungal infection, gastrointestinal disorders, general muscle pain, headaches, joint pain, knee pain, skin conditions, and yeast infections are just some of the common health concerns associated with toxins that can be addressed through cellular detoxification.
Most methods of detoxifying rely on removing the toxin from the colon and other organs that are involved in the digestive process. But, they fail to address the toxins deeply rooted in the cells.
So, what exactly is cellular detox and what does zeolite have to do with it? Read along to find out!
What Is a Cellular Detox?
When people hear detox, they think of consuming fruits and vegetables, avoiding specific food from their diets, exercising, and drinking fluids, and herbal mixtures. However, cellular detox works by improving cellular function so the body can help heal itself. If you aren’t able to detox your cells, it will be difficult to use detoxification to help improve your overall health and wellness.
There are many factors that are affecting your body’s ability to detox. These include lifestyle choices, dietary habits, your surroundings, and even stress. The job of a cellular detox is to pinpoint the actual toxins in the cell to help eliminate them.
How Does Zeolite Help With a Cellular Detox?
Zeolite is a fascinating and powerful supplement if you want a detox on a cellular level. Zeolite is forms from volcanic ash when the ash and lava from volcanos chemically react with seawater over a period of time. This converts into the compound known as Zeolite, which has a strong cage-like structure and a strong negative charge.
The negative charge in zeolite works by sucking positively charged toxins such as heavy metals, radiation, and pesticides into its structure. These substances then become trapped in zeolite’s cage-like structure and are safely carried out of the body. This ability of zeolites makes it a perfect supplement for a cellular detox.
What Toxins Bind to Zeolite?
Because Zeolite has a strong negative charge, it is attracted to positively charged molecules making it an effective remedy against toxins since most of the things that don’t belong in our body are positively charged. Below are a number of things zeolite binds to:
- Heavy Metals: Toxic metals collect in our bodies over time and place a burden on our immune and nervous systems, forcing our bodies to work extra hard to stay healthy. However, because our bodies can’t keep up with the extra effort and chronic fatigue, brain fog, irritability, and a host of other symptoms and conditions can manifest.
- Environmental Toxins: Today, we face an unseen number of daily stressors in our lives. From the air we breathe to the food we eat, toxins are ever present. Over the years, these toxins can collect in our bodies which results in Fatigue, brain fog, weight gain, a weakened immune system, and countless health issues.
- Mold: Mold toxicity is an increasing health concern due to the various chronic conditions they can cause. Even if you don’t have mold in your home or workplace, there is a chance that mold from a previous exposure is growing in your body.
- Radioactive Materials: When you are exposed to radiation, radioactive materials are left in your body and will be in your body for years if you don’t take action to remove them. These materials come from CT scans, Mammograms, X-Rays, naturally occurring radiation like radon, medical radiation procedures and nuclear fallout.
Having proper cellular detoxification is crucial for an overall healthy body and mind. Traditionally, a cellular detox can be a difficult process, but zeolite makes it simple and gentle.